Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud sync stuck at 30%

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Hoping someone has a way to resolve this issue. My creative cloud file sync is currently stuck at 30%, and has been that way for 3-4 days. I've tried turning on/off sync, signing in and out, restarting, and even changing networks in case it was a speed issue.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Emily,

Thanks for testing those things. If you open the Creative Cloud Files folder on your computer do any of the files in the folder show a green checkmark indicating that they've completed syncing. I'm wondering if the process is stuck on a particular file. Also, would it be possible to share a screen shot of were you're seeing the 30%. I'm assuming that this is just at the bottom of the Creative Cloud app, but wanted to be sure.

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Similar syncing problem here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines