• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Syncing..... EPIC FAIL. Adobe? Adobe? Adobe?

Explorer ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Creative Cloud​File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration​​: Can you please chime in on this and the dozen other threads of users experiencing similar/same syncing issues? Why are you ghosting your core creative professional community?

Desktop 'syncing' is stuck

Files are not syncing from desktop, i.e. they are not appearing in cloud

Unreliable, not up to date

I cannot share and use Creative Cloud for part of what it was intended: collaboration.

I am consistently having to co-locate files onto other more reliable, more stable cloud storage platforms.

Please advise and post up a tutorial/fix.

This issue appears to have been occurring periodically for various users for an entire year.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2018 Apr 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please could you send us your logs (amrita@adobe.com)  using the logcollector tool. You can find details at : Log Collector Tool

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks. Just sent you the files. let me know what you can discover.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amrita Chakrabarti​ any ideas or solutions?

In case you aren’t aware.

there are a number of complaints and threads on this issue... all of which are without an answer or committed response from adobe.

e.g.

https://forums.adobe.com/message/10275104#

Please repsond

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please make sure that your coresync is updated to the latest version,i.e., 4.0.1.60 ? Please let us know in case the issue is still reproducible.

Thanks,

Puneet Aggarwal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2018 Oct 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do you do this - I have updated creative cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2018 Oct 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you please share your Creative Cloud sync version specified in the Preferences tab?

Thanks,

Puneet Aggarwal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Puneet, the "sync loop bug" is back again. Remember when we talked about it in another thread?

CC is syncing, then it says that some files failed to sync, then it flashes right back to syncing again and again in a loop.

And Core Sync is using atleast 50% cpu.

Re: Posts from KarynRH 2018-jul-10 20:30 (som svar på David__B) and below

Creative Cloud creating huge log files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Would you be able to collect and upload log files from your system?

Here is a link to an article about the tool with a link to download it.

Log Collector Tool

The tool will create a zip file on the desktop of all the log files. Please could you send us your logs (punaggar@adobe.com) using the tool.

Also, can you please share the exact issue which you are facing currently.

Engineering may have some additional questions but this will help us get started.

Thanks,

Puneet Aggarwal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Puneet

I have sent you the log files to your email using wetransfer and also via the Log collector tool, and I have given you a detailed explanation of the problem in a private message.

Thanks,

Simon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amrita Chakrabarti​puneeta95641987​

Can either of you resolve this?

I still have this issue. For MONTHS my creative cloud folder has been empty on my HD, yet my creative cloud account continues to alert me that I've reached my limit of 100GB in my creative cloud folder. I've re-installed the CC app, installed new application apps... no different result.

There is nothing in my folder.
I've emailed you my log.
Please reply asap.

This is redonkulous

Adobe needs step up to the plate and admit that creative cloud is not the software if has sold (and railroaded) its users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 19, 2019 Mar 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same loop syncing crap here — time wasted with Adobe's incompetence is amazing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem. And there are messages dating back to 2014 in this forum. Mac, "File Syncing Error". and now when i move things in my mythical Adobe cloud folder coally it makes duplicates of the files. It made an unmitigated mess locally, and in general completely out of sync with the cloud. Honestly, at this point, I'm scared that if they fix it, I'll be foobared without some way of saying "please sync everything again in one direction". How on earth they made this so amazingly messed up is totally beyond me. Google, Microsoft, Amazon, and dropbox figured this out around 5 years ago. I'm taking everything out this weekend, and just moving it over to another service, which really stinks given the $85 a month I'm spending on Adobe. 

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 3.49.55 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines