• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Syncing help

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having syncing issues since I've been using CC for a few years now. Somehow all my files got messed up and the desktop version is trying to sync over 150k files. I go into the website CC and I just have one folder in there, I would really love to start fresh and not have to wait to sync that many files that I don't need anymore. Does anyone know how to start from a clean sync? This issue has been so frustrating I've pretty much given up using CC and just using iCloud now. I've tried countless things... any help would be greatly appreciated. 

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I wonder - is it possible that you have more than 1 CC library? Or maybe just more libraries than you created? I know that often, using the CC Library option from different programs has created a few "My Library" folders in my account, without my telling it to do so. Perhaps look at the dropdown at the top of your Libraries panel in any given app, and see if there're libraries filling up (eg: the default of saving swatches to CC Libraries, that would need to be checked off, if you DON'T want it). You can move things into a document, delete what you don't want (or an entire library) and then resave what you do want into the Library you wish to manage. 

I know it's a pain, but I haven't found a merge library thing or anything that works for this, other than manual. Also:
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/libraries.html

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines