Highlighted

Creative Cloud syncronization 100% CPU is blocking File Explorer and the whole PC

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud files syncronization from PC to Cloud IS A NIGHTMARE !

It causes a 100% CPU usage, that is blocking everything else in my PC. As you can see from the attached screenshot, File Explorer is heavely engaged.

This situation lasts even if I click in "PAUSE" syncronization in Creative Cloud App.

To solve it, I need to kill the Core Sync process in the process manager of Windows 10.

This is a shame, even that the App is 32 bit ... 

Please, update Creative Cloud Desktop App as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Roberto

cpu 100 adobe.jpg

Topics

Creative Cloud, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud syncronization 100% CPU is blocking File Explorer and the whole PC

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud files syncronization from PC to Cloud IS A NIGHTMARE !

It causes a 100% CPU usage, that is blocking everything else in my PC. As you can see from the attached screenshot, File Explorer is heavely engaged.

This situation lasts even if I click in "PAUSE" syncronization in Creative Cloud App.

To solve it, I need to kill the Core Sync process in the process manager of Windows 10.

This is a shame, even that the App is 32 bit ... 

Please, update Creative Cloud Desktop App as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Roberto

cpu 100 adobe.jpg

Topics

Creative Cloud, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?