Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Unable ro reach Adobe Servers Error Message

Guide ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone.

I noticed all my Adobe programs are running Ok, except Premiere Pro. Premiere Pro Freezes when Launching, but If i wait 3-4 minutes it gets Unfreeze. After Effects Photoshop Lightroom Audition are working Fine. I notice my creative cloud cant reach the server.

Would you please Help.

Thank you very much.

Adobe Error.jpg

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Peru.

First of all,  Thanks for your reply.

I did not make any changes, and now, I noticed that I can open the Creative Cloud, but I do see the Not Compatible signs.

I have been having this issue for a while now. Also, Premiere pro was Freezing, and It's not freezing anymore. Also, I have been using Photoshop 2020, and Bridge 2020, because the 2021 version was very slow. It looks like they have fixed some bugs with the latest Photoshop version, but I can not update it, because of not compatibility Error message.

Here are the Screenshotsissue.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Issue 2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

UPDATED:

In the past week, I noticed the same issue, and later it was not able to connect to the server, but today, It looks like its working fine. In the past, I have used the UnInstall, Reinstall the Apps, and running the Adobe Cleaner Software, which worked okay, but the problem, It keep coming back. Later, I noticed if I don't do anything, after a week It goes back to normal. I have done all the unnecessary Trouble shootings, and I think there Is some kind of Conflict between Creative Clouds, and Windows Update.

Here is the latest screen shot.

Thank you very much.

Updated.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines