Highlighted

Creative cloud use 100% CPU when syncing

Explorer ,
Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello all.

wanna share my thoughts on the Creative cloud app update. 

its has gone monster size in appearance and behavior. from the design and ui i cant really understand the huge layout and menus . most of the ui is useless for a pro user. 

but most important : last 2 years i was happy with syncing and im using the creative file folder as my main cloud drive - for syncing all of my Pc's and ipad. 

What should been seamless experience of syncing files in the background become   a HUGE problem using 100% cpu for transferring a fee files. - and the problem is the same for both devices .

only thing that help is to shutdown the CC app and disable from start up

*** download speed reduce also help, but just a bit

im really surprised this app can even use so much cpu for moving around a few Mb 

hope you guys at adobe fix this ASAP

thanks

adobe CPU trush.PNGadobe CPU trush2.PNG 

Topics

CC FAQ, Cloud storage web assets, Collaboration, Creative Cloud, Feature request, File sync, Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative cloud use 100% CPU when syncing

Explorer ,
Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello all.

wanna share my thoughts on the Creative cloud app update. 

its has gone monster size in appearance and behavior. from the design and ui i cant really understand the huge layout and menus . most of the ui is useless for a pro user. 

but most important : last 2 years i was happy with syncing and im using the creative file folder as my main cloud drive - for syncing all of my Pc's and ipad. 

What should been seamless experience of syncing files in the background become   a HUGE problem using 100% cpu for transferring a fee files. - and the problem is the same for both devices .

only thing that help is to shutdown the CC app and disable from start up

*** download speed reduce also help, but just a bit

im really surprised this app can even use so much cpu for moving around a few Mb 

hope you guys at adobe fix this ASAP

thanks

adobe CPU trush.PNGadobe CPU trush2.PNG 

Topics

CC FAQ, Cloud storage web assets, Collaboration, Creative Cloud, Feature request, File sync, Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?