Highlighted

Creative Cloud uses my laptop hard drive space

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!
My name is Sasha and I use my Creative Cloud daily. However, I have a question. Why does Creative Cloud use the space on my hard drive? I recently bought a laptop and already the memory is almost full. Note that I have not saved any files on my computer other than programs. And have chosen to collect all my files on Creative CLoud. Is there a way to fix the problem?

Topics

Cloud storage web assets, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud uses my laptop hard drive space

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!
My name is Sasha and I use my Creative Cloud daily. However, I have a question. Why does Creative Cloud use the space on my hard drive? I recently bought a laptop and already the memory is almost full. Note that I have not saved any files on my computer other than programs. And have chosen to collect all my files on Creative CLoud. Is there a way to fix the problem?

Topics

Cloud storage web assets, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 11, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All programs are installed on your computer hard drive, they do NOT run from the cloud

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your Creative Cloud space is not a replacement for adequate HD space.  The CC folder resides on your primary drive and syncs to cloud storage for collaborating and syncing to other devices.  You also need sufficient free space for Photoshop's scratch disk.  So if you're low on local hard disk space, consider buying an external HD.

https://www.techradar.com/news/best-external-desktop-and-portable-hard-disk-drives

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 11, 2020 0