Creative Cloud won't sync because problems with the server? Anybody knows how to solve this?

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I work as graphic designer and twice a week I work at home on my Macbook with the cloud. (Indd, Psd and Ai)

So I have the software at the macbook at home. I have the same software as on my work.

But yesterday I found out that the new files I created on my macbook won't sync to the cloud. The files I added on my work will sync.
So the only problem is from my mac to the cloud at the company.

I tried to restart the cloud but it won't work. I tried to clean my computer but also didn't work.

Can anyone help me with this problem? Or any suggestions?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud won't sync because problems with the server? Anybody knows how to solve this?

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I work as graphic designer and twice a week I work at home on my Macbook with the cloud. (Indd, Psd and Ai)

So I have the software at the macbook at home. I have the same software as on my work.

But yesterday I found out that the new files I created on my macbook won't sync to the cloud. The files I added on my work will sync.
So the only problem is from my mac to the cloud at the company.

I tried to restart the cloud but it won't work. I tried to clean my computer but also didn't work.

Can anyone help me with this problem? Or any suggestions?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 03, 2015 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Are you still seeing this issue?

Thanks

Warner

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 05, 2015 0
Isaa2547 LATEST
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I think is't solved!

tnx for the help anyway

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 06, 2015 0