• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud won't sync files

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud won't sync files anymore on my computer.

I'm running the latest version of the desktop app (Creative Cloud Sync 2.4.3.114) on a MacBook Air with OS 10.12.6

On the 'Files' tab I see the generic "When you turn on File Sync.." message, even though file syncing is turned on. I don't get the option to pause file sync in the drop down menu. And when I turn off file sync in preferences and then turn it back on nothing happens.

I've tried logging out and back into my account. I've tried quitting and restarting the app. I've tried rebooting my computer. I've uninstalled and reinstalled all CC applications to no avail.

<edited to add> I've also seen the suggestion to remove the options.tix file from the CoreSync folder but no such file exists on my machine. I've also ran Disk First Aid to check for permissions errors - all good there...

<edit 2> have also tried moving my Creative Cloud folder to a different hard drive - no luck there either...

<edit 3> Ran Disk First Aid again and found problems this time - ran repair from recovery and that seems to have solved the issue - files are syncing now...

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi... I have the same issue. Was it resolved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 07, 2018 Oct 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi I have this problem now,  any solutions?

Capture.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines