• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

creative cloud won't sync many of my files

Explorer ,
Jan 28, 2015 Jan 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appear to be having similar syncing issues as others have noted here. CC desktop app just seems to "sync" endlessly and occasionally I get the "unable to sync" due to server error dialogue.

I have dozens of files that don't seem to want to sync anymore (and they synced fine previously).

I have tried all the options I have read about in this forum. I even emptied my CC folder and tried to sync it empty (even permanently deleted my archive folder) but I still can't seem to get some files to sync reliably.

How do I clear this up?

Thanks.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 29, 2015 Jan 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what happened but all my files are syncing this morning. As of midnight last night I was still getting sync errors, but now (8 am) my files just synced correctly.

I didn't change anything on my end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2015 Feb 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This could have been due to some kind of outage or network issue on your end? I am glad to hear Creative Cloud is now working for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines