• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative could desktop seems to be in some bad version of dark mode, what did I click!?!

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Community!

Not realluy about file synch, but the form made me chose something... nothing was applicable.

My Creative Cloud desktop app has looked like this for a little bit now, even in chat with tech support... screenshots below. It is not hindering functionality, but annoying to look at... there must be a way to fix it without spending half a day uninstalling every adobe app so i can uninstall creative cloud , run cleaner, and then spend the next half a day reinstalling apps and making sure everything is copacetic again... anyone seen this before? i cant see anything in CC settings that should cause this to happen, and is not corrected by switching my computer to light mode.

Screen Shot 2021-06-03 at 11.33.42 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-06-04 at 4.38.51 PM.png

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if it were just a cc app problem, why does your chat screenshot show the same problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is a good question, it does not now, only at that point when i clicked over to it from CC Desktop, i cannot replicate the problem in the chat window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turn off Dark Mode in your OS settings.

Restart your computer.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My computer is not in dark mode, i have restarted, have cleared the nvram/pram, any other ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Apple.  It looks like you have a GPU problem.

Is this an M1 chip machine?

Are you running Big Sur with latest updates?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2018 MBP i7 running catalina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, me too.  Light and dark modes display incorrectly.  My adobe apps hang or don't work.  Is this a Catalina problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i (and many others) have catalina a no problem, so it's not just an adobe/catalina problem.

otoh, if you were on the cusp of upgrading to big sur anyway, this would the time to uninstall everything cc, clean using the cc cleaner, upgrade your os and then install the cc desktop app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines