Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS6 Serial Number required

New Here ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am trying to run Adobe Encore in the CS6 Suite (that worked fine until 3 days ago). Now it asks me to insert a serial number that I don't have as I have an Annual license with Individual Subscription so I used to sign in and then use all the applications of the Creative Cloud.

Furthermore when I try to go to https://licensing.adobe.com and try to sign in there to see if I can find a serial number there, it says that I am not a registered user and that I need assistance.

I chatted with the help center that suggested me to write here on the community and wait for the answer of an expert.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Actually, for awhile (I think it ended about a year ago) a user could install and use Premiere Pro CS6 and the bundled Encore as part of a subscription

That feature went away as users updated their subscription programs... so I will GUESS that this specific user had not updated for a long time, and a recent update removed CS6 as a 'bonus feature'

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe no longer provides Encore with a subscription, you must have purchased the serial number version of Premiere Pro CS6 to use the bundled Encore

Nobody, not Adobe and not anyone here, can help

Log-in to your Adobe account and click this link https://account.adobe.com/products if you did purchase CS6 with a serial number

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

we used Encore WITHOUT a serial number until 3 days ago. Did Adobe changed his policy in the last 3 days?
if I go where you suggested it says there is no serial number for my purchase.

I confirm that the bundle we paied for says "all the application"

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Encore came bundled with Premiere Pro. Encore never required a serial number but Premiere Pro did.

Encore was discontinued with CS6. It has never been included with Cloud subscriptions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, for awhile (I think it ended about a year ago) a user could install and use Premiere Pro CS6 and the bundled Encore as part of a subscription

That feature went away as users updated their subscription programs... so I will GUESS that this specific user had not updated for a long time, and a recent update removed CS6 as a 'bonus feature'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines