• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Customer Service is non-existent

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a better way to get in touch with someone at Adobe? I attempted to resolve my issue via chat, but the CSR could not or would not address my questions. I would classify the communication barrier as severe. The CSR was not forming coherent sentences and ultimately told me to just resolve my billing issue by disputing the charges with my bank. What, seriously?

I then tried to call in to speak with a CSR, but again there was another severe language barrier. I attempted to explain my situation, but I was unable to understand the CSR's response. In my line of work I regularly and successfully communicate with people from different countries where English was not their first language. I make a point to listen closely and be patient because I know this person is speaking better English than I can speak their native language. Still I was unable to understand the CSR and kindly asked to be escalated. I was put on hold (or mute maybe? there was no hold music...) for around 30 minutes before the call was disconnected on Adobe's end. 

What am I doing wrong here? Is there a better way to get in contact with Customer Service?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the response. I think perhaps you didn't fully read my post. I am not having trouble finding the option to chat with an agent. I am having trouble connecting with someone that can understand me and help. The CSRs that I have chatted with and spoken with simply do not care.

Adobe has failed here big time. I have not found a way for me to escalate an issue or even file a complaint. My situation is not unique - there are many examples of other customers receiving terrible support. Adobe DOES NOT CARE about its customers, plain and simple. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try Chat again.  You may get a different agent.  Did you type "Agent" in the box?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tinfeatherphotog,

I looked up the case history and read the transcript of your prior chat with customer service. I'm sorry to see you had a poor experience. I'll see if it is possible to make arrangements to have someone follow up and review what happened. Alternatively, as Bob suggests sometimes working with a different agent does help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines