Delete Local Files Only and keep Cloud Files

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm wondering if it's possible to delete all the local files without the CC duplicate files being deleted. Then turn file sync back on and continue with new files syncing. I want to be able to do this once a year so I have the current year stored locally and in the cloud and all previous years stored in the cloud only. Is this possible? 

Thanks,

Adam W.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Delete Local Files Only and keep Cloud Files

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm wondering if it's possible to delete all the local files without the CC duplicate files being deleted. Then turn file sync back on and continue with new files syncing. I want to be able to do this once a year so I have the current year stored locally and in the cloud and all previous years stored in the cloud only. Is this possible? 

Thanks,

Adam W.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly, no. Even Adobe is recommening Google Drive or Dropbox for selective sync. Reading thru this forum everyone's been upset since Adobe removed it years ago. It hasn't been on their enginner's radar as important enough to accomplish.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2020 0