• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleted an entire CC library and it was entirely too easy

Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WHY is it so easy to delete an entire library?! This is my fault - but there is a single button click that does not have any additional "hey really think before you do this!" color or urgency indicator symbols, etc -- that just allowed me to delete years and years of hundreds and hundreds of pieces of work for my most valuable, consistent client. This is a MASSIVE blow to my productivity and I IMPLORE you, Adobe, to add sirens and a failsafe to a person who is working tired and may try to delete a single library and item and delete the entire thing. OR ~ at least send the files from a deleted library to the deleted files folder! Please digital gods let there be a way out of this monumental pickle. SH*T!!! 

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you should backup your important files, adobe and otherwise. 

adobe's cloud services are not a backup service.  they facilitate file sharing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know it doesn't help you now, but please see Schofield's Second Law:
https://www.zdnet.com/article/follow-schofields-three-laws-of-computing-and-avoid-disasters/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines