Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleted Files not Appearing in the Archive

Participant ,
Nov 22, 2016 Nov 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Among other problems my team is having with Creative Cloud, we're having issues with the Archive. Despite us having access to all of the same CC files, our archives are different and it doesn't seem related to who deleted a file. For example, if I delete files, they won't appear in my archive. However, they will appear in my colleague's archive. Why is this happening and how can it be fixed?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2017 Jan 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Janelle,

Is this an issue you're stilling seeing. Is it something you can reproduce with any files you delete which are shared?

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 11, 2017 Jan 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I'm not sure. We stopped using Creative Cloud because there were too many problems. Files were being spontaneously deleted (sometimes within a matter of seconds of dragging it out of the trash or restoring it). Sometimes they'd be found in someone's archive, sometimes not, and everyone's archive still looked different. My boss contacted Adobe, but nothing they suggested worked, so we had to switch to another way of storing the files.

Thank you,

-Janelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines