• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleting Shared Files

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a the creative cloud license and was wondering if it's possible for people with free accounts to delete files from folders I collaborate with them? I'm starting to think only licensed users can actually delete others files when given edit permissions.

Thanks

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Daniel,

This is dependent on what kind of rights the owner assigns to other collaborators. Rights can be either View or Edit. If they have Edit rights they would be able to delete collaborated files which were shared with them, regardless of whether they had a free or paid level membership. Here is some additional documentation.

Collaborate on folders and libraries from Creative Cloud account

Hope that helps,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I found that page through google. So let me back up a little. When I run the Adobe Creative Cloud program on my PC, I click on the Assets tab, then click on the files tab, then View on Web, there is no option for me to delete files while logged in using my CC license. None of the down arrows offer delete. Am I missing where to delete files?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any relevant information on this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines