• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Despite the creative cloud update I still cannot remove items, not syncing

Participant ,
Jul 09, 2014 Jul 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a n account with 100gb storage, I have been forever trying to sync my lightroom Library with the smart previews, its only 60gb in size. So it seams to begin to sync and its stuck at 9.74gb. So I gave up then the new update came out so I thought id start again so I tried deleting the items via the online CC, and move the items to the archive, it does this but when I go to the Archive its empty, then go back to the files and they have not gone anywhere! So again I have given up, how can I get them removed so I can attempt to make use of this 100gb???

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2014 Jul 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2014 Jul 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Mattmcquiff - We are investigating and working to resolve the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2014 Jul 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Mattcquiff - The problem with your account has been resolved. There was a metadata issue with some of the Lightroom preview cache files and folders.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines