Highlighted

Difficulties collaborating with a specific folder

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having that same problem now. When I try to collaborate by sending an invitation, the email disappears and the invite button grays out. Only happens on one folder. There are subfolders in it.

Hi Michael,

I moved your post to a separate discussion because the thread you posted on was a couple years old and I wanted to start anew.

A couple questions:

• Do you use file sync? Is the problem folder one which is fully synced to the Creative Cloud storage?
  • How large is the folder with the issue?
  • Are you already collaborating with other users with the problem folder?

Thanks,

- Dave

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Difficulties collaborating with a specific folder

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having that same problem now. When I try to collaborate by sending an invitation, the email disappears and the invite button grays out. Only happens on one folder. There are subfolders in it.

Hi Michael,

I moved your post to a separate discussion because the thread you posted on was a couple years old and I wanted to start anew.

A couple questions:

• Do you use file sync? Is the problem folder one which is fully synced to the Creative Cloud storage?

Thanks,

- Dave

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael,

A couple questions:

Thanks,

- Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines