Highlighted

Difficulties using CC Libraries with ip address changes

Participant ,
Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah. Im just not using it anymore .. everytime my ip changes. I struggle for days to get libraries back.. DAYS!!!
So Im just using dropbox now. Im sure my nokia 3310 is more reliable than CC libraries.

Im not even interested to try and fix it anymore.. It just wastes so.. so..so.so.so.so much time.

If it's one thing you guys are getting right .. at least there is consistency in the F#$@%k ups..

2017 has been particularly bad. for Muse, AI and ID.

Im not coming back here for an Answer. Im here to tell all the users. Forget about CC libraries.. just use Dropbox or google drive.
I have never. ever.ever.ever.ever.ever.ever had any issues with any of those.

CC-Libraries = FAIL

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Difficulties using CC Libraries with ip address changes

Participant ,
Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah. Im just not using it anymore .. everytime my ip changes. I struggle for days to get libraries back.. DAYS!!!
So Im just using dropbox now. Im sure my nokia 3310 is more reliable than CC libraries.

Im not even interested to try and fix it anymore.. It just wastes so.. so..so.so.so.so much time.

If it's one thing you guys are getting right .. at least there is consistency in the F#$@%k ups..

2017 has been particularly bad. for Muse, AI and ID.

Im not coming back here for an Answer. Im here to tell all the users. Forget about CC libraries.. just use Dropbox or google drive.
I have never. ever.ever.ever.ever.ever.ever had any issues with any of those.

CC-Libraries = FAIL

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?