• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Difficulties using the search feature for Creative Cloud Assets

Participant ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the same issue and its a MASSIVE ERROR in the system, when I type in a keyword into the search field in my ASSETS nothing comes up even though I know there are files there containing that word? This is a VERY SERIOUS ERROR with the ASSETS.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Niall,

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. Where were we you searching your Creative Cloud Files?

For me if I go and use the search option online it finds all files that contain whatever I searched for in the file name

Adobe Creative Cloud

The search string was reflected in the url, so if I searched for "test" it was something like this

Adobe Creative Cloud

Hope that helps,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Page_Not_Found.png

Hi, If I search in my assets for a word thats contained within a file name it tells me that there are no files containing that word?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe_Creative_Cloud.png

As you can see from the screen shot above there are files containing the work "INDO' but when I search they do not appear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Niall,

Thanks for the screen shots. I am able to reproduce what you show. I think it might be related to the search term having underscores on both sides of the search term. Including them in search seemed to work for me, so use _INDO_ instead and see if that works.

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the but when it search '_INDO_' I still get no result?Adobe_Creative_Cloud 2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, I was mistaken, it does work for me even without the underscores

This was the URL for my search, is yours the same?

Adobe Creative Cloud

'https://assets2.adobe.com/search?q=INDO&t=files'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Page_Not_Found.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, can I add you to my SHARED folder and you can test it yourself? Send me your email and I'll add you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Niall, I sent you a direct message through the forums with my email if you want to add me to test

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi David, Apologies for the delay, I finished up early on Friday and I'm just back now. I aded you to the share this morning. Maybe you can try and see what results you get.

Thanks a million,

Niall

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the link to the assets:

Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines