Exit

Disappear files on Cloud

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2015 Jun 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌

Dear Adobe,

I've experienced lately that some of the files stored in the cloud disappears from the folder where I put them. I managed to recover some from the archived files, but I didn't archive these. If the system archives automatically, would it be possible to stop these kinda actions, or can you please help where I can find it among the settings (if there is any option for that)? Every file I store in the cloud is important, and if these appeared for good, there will be consequences. I'm paying for your service, and this causes serious damages to me and my business.

What solution do you have for this problem?

Looking forward to your reply.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving the discussion to File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe,

You are a lucky! I found all my files in the archive are looking for. But I still do not understand how dare archived files automatically. Why can not I set what I want to archive. Why should scare me????? This is because they come up with something that's not service. This service is expensive for me here in Hungary.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2015 Jun 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you please update to the latest Creative Cloud version which is Version 2.1.1.110. Download Adobe Creative Cloud apps | Free Adobe CC trial

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2015 Jun 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I use exactly this version. That's all? Why archive automatic my files the Creative Cloud?

Who set it in? Because I don't! I expected a little bit more than this.

Tamás

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 25, 2015 Jun 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tamás,

We are really, really sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused you, and want to help if you are still experiencing problems.

We released a hot-fix on the 14th of June which gives us the latest version number 2.1.1.110 - (fyi there is another hot-fix being pushed out today which will increase the version number to 2.1.1.<x>)

If this is still continuing to happen please could you send us your log files so we can get this sorted for you.  If it is possible please could you send an email using the following process:

In the email include the following info:

Adobe ID:
Creative Cloud Desktop Version:
Type of internet connectivity (LAN/WiFi):
Using a proxy (Y/N):
Firewall (Corporate/Local):

Collecting log files

Can you please send us your log files to enable us to better understand your issue.

For Mac:

The log file can be found here:

<Mac Hard Drive>/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSyncSync/CoreSync-YYYY-MM-DD.log

(where YYYY-MM-DD indicate the date of the last log)

Note: The Users Library user folder is hidden on starting with 10.7 or later

see http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html

For Windows:

The log file can be found here:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\CoreSync\CoreSync-YYYY-MM-DD.log

(where YYYY-MM-DD indicate the date of the last log)

Note: The AppData folder is hidden by default this doc shows how to show it if needed

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/show-hidden-files-folders-extensions.html

Please zip them up and send them to SyncForum-Communication@adobe.com with this forum URL in the email.

Once again we apologize for this, Warmest wishes,

Ashley

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2015 Jun 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ashley,

Thanks for your answer! I will gather the information soon!

King regards,

Tamás

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines