• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dismiss All Notifications in Creative Cloud App

New Here ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the latest Creative Cloud app (v5.4.5.550 as of time of posting), is there a way to dismiss all the notifications besides clicking the little "meatball" menu and selecting "dismiss this notification" for each one individually?

With lots of folks commenting on my published/shared designs, it would be great to be able to clear the comments between projects.

I've tried turning all notifications off and then on again in the CC app preferences, but no dice.

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in your cc app, click file>preferences>notifications and untick what you don't want.

kglad_0-1620912599664.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That was the first thing I tried, which by itself didn't work. After noodling on it a bit, I took that approach a bit further. For anyone else who wants to do something similar, here's what I did that finally cleared all my notifications out of the list:

1. As kglad mentioned, I went into Creative Cloud preferences (I'm on a Mac) and unchecked all the notifications.

2. I restarted Creative Cloud (I actually just rebooted my computer as part of my daily routine).

3. Upon starting up again, my notifications list was cleared, so I went in to preferences and turned on all the ones I wanted to receive again.

As a workaround, it's not horrible, but it would be nice if Adobe included an option in the notifications menu to just clear them all out. I don't want to stop receiving them, I just want to tidy up from time to time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, after changing preferences you should restart your cc desktop app.  restarting your computer isn't necessary, but it's a sure way to restart your cc app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2023 Dec 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it would be nice to have some quicker options to tidy up those notifications. I like seeing them but would like to be able to group select and delete or mark as read.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2023 Dec 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@hasaplan 

to report bugs or ideas about the cc desktop app, use the desktop app bugs, or ideas forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines