Highlighted

Do I have a Creative Cloud membership?

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, I recently purchased an Adobe Rush membership.  I pay $10/month.  Creative Cloud came as additonal software, and I have uploaded it.  But my video projects that I have completed in Rush don't seem to be uploading into Creative Cloud.  Is there something I need to do to make sure all of my assets and projects upload into Creative Cloud?  Also, do I need to buy another membership to access and use Creative Cloud?  Or does Creative Cloud come with Adobe Rush?

Topics

Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Do I have a Creative Cloud membership?

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, I recently purchased an Adobe Rush membership.  I pay $10/month.  Creative Cloud came as additonal software, and I have uploaded it.  But my video projects that I have completed in Rush don't seem to be uploading into Creative Cloud.  Is there something I need to do to make sure all of my assets and projects upload into Creative Cloud?  Also, do I need to buy another membership to access and use Creative Cloud?  Or does Creative Cloud come with Adobe Rush?

Topics

Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query here.

I understand that you purchased Adobe Premiere Rush (Single App) and you wish to save your Projects in Creative Cloud Folder that syncs your work on your Cloud Storage. 

Please refer to the following help article that mentions how to Sync your files using cloud storage : https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/sync-creative-cloud-files.html

Also, I would like to inform you that since you have purchased Premiere Rush, you have the access to Creative Cloud Services and you may use the Creative Cloud App , however you might have limited access to other Creative Cloud products listed in the Creative Cloud App. 

You may as well read about file and assets Collaboration feature from :  https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/collaboration.html

I hope that helps. 

Thank you. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines