Highlighted

Do you have Internet Access but the Adobe Licensing Process fails saying it's unavailable ?

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try switching off your VPN and try again. 

I had the issue back in May but once I disabled Nord VPN a retry finished off the process.  Not sure why the Adobe Servers don't like VPN's but others have also  posted about other VPN software causing the same issue. Once licensed Lightroom 6 that I'm using works fine with my VPN re-enabled.

Topics

Bug, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Do you have Internet Access but the Adobe Licensing Process fails saying it's unavailable ?

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try switching off your VPN and try again. 

I had the issue back in May but once I disabled Nord VPN a retry finished off the process.  Not sure why the Adobe Servers don't like VPN's but others have also  posted about other VPN software causing the same issue. Once licensed Lightroom 6 that I'm using works fine with my VPN re-enabled.

Topics

Bug, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?