• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does Adobe CC offer a custom client portal?

Explorer ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With all the things that Adobe and CC offer now, many of which I am not totally familar with, I thought I would ask.  I want to create a portal for one of my clients to be able to place orders for their items.  No money or credit card transactions are necessary, just an easier way to place orders without having to email me each time they need stuff.  Does Adobe or the CC offer something like this?  We do have an Adobe For Teams account if that adds any possibilities.

If Adobe doesnt have anything like this, any recommendations on websites that do offer this?  Maybe a free site to start that can be upgraded?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Deleted User 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need an entirely different kind of software. Adobe don't have anything for the small business to place orders. They have high end big-ticket tools for teams of programmers in big companies. 

You might find your accounting software offers this kind of option already.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe makes digital design and document software.  They are not in the "client portal" business.  Sorry. 

Adobe Portfolio is a free website for displaying examples of your creative work online.  I suppose you could add a contact form to it and use it to collect "orders" from clients.  But it's not actually intended for that purpose.  So I'm not sure how that would better than e-mail since contact form data goes to your e-mail address.

Best advice, talk to your web professional about online solutions for your business.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines