• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does anyone else have this issue where Only a few files do not sync?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2014 Oct 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop Sync Does Not Work! Adobe Cannot Figure Out Why. In the creative cloud folder the green check-marks that indicated that the file is synced do not appear anymore.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 06, 2014 Oct 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What files? What system(s)? What else? Do you verify the files via the website? Are they shared with others? So many questions... You need to be much more specific.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2014 Oct 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, mainly Files that I need! But seriously PSD seems to be one that hangs more often then just jpeg's or muse files. I am Running Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit. Only trying to share with myself through the cloud.. Working on more than one computer. I built my own cloud and it is more reliable honestly. But I like the cloud Idea and would love it to be reality. So far... Not working. Since I have been a member it has maybe worked a total of three weeks. Not cool for 50 buckeroos a month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do! Since a month or two new files don't sync! I've tried support but they haven't been able to help me (I was asked to delete the core sync folder, but it didn't work ....) I work in two computers, but can't now. 100 unsynced files from my macbook pro and seven from my imac ... OS10.9.5 on both ... I only share with myself. I tried reinstalling the desktop app, didn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow! I am sorry to hear that! 100 files is Major. Really 1 file is too much with all the claims being made by Adobe. I have had 2 chat sessions and a 3 hour phone call and still no avail. I have used the creative cloud cleaner I have wiped it from my system re-downloaded several times updated to the latest version. Now I know It isn't just Me. Thank You For Your Valuable Time! OK ADOBE Needs to get on this pronto, we are losing work and the problem is on Mac And PC. Very interesting. If You absolutely must force a sync You must do it online in your creative cloud website:( Hopefully this will be resolved soon. If you have a breakthrough please let me know. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here! Few minutes ago, I tried to sync a PSD file (Sketchbook MockUp PSD) from the Market and it won#t sync, it displays an error message that Not all files could be synced... Also sometimes synced files from Market won't appear in the CC Libraries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi PSD's seem to be my major issue as well. Are You still getting the green checkmarks in Your Creative cloud folder? If not I Fear You have the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont use the CC cloud anymore for this.. too unreliable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, How long did You fight It?

I built my own cloud using a system called pogoplug and it is very reliable and fast. just a thought.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines