Does anyone know if there is a current glitch with Syncing?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My CC has been "syncing" for hours and seems to be stuck. I have signed out and back in and it's still doing the same thing.

I only have a few files in my CC account and can't figure out what is going on.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Does anyone know if there is a current glitch with Syncing?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My CC has been "syncing" for hours and seems to be stuck. I have signed out and back in and it's still doing the same thing.

I only have a few files in my CC account and can't figure out what is going on.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 06, 2015 0
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issues. CC has been syncing 3 small files for days now. Some times a reboot fixes it but it is becoming way to often that I work on something at home then get to work only to find that none of the files are there.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2015 0
Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I closed the application, signed out and it seemed to be fine but today it started syncing again.... for ever..

I don't have anything to sync. I'll probably have to call Adobe.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2015 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Are you still facing issues with syncing?.

Thanks

Warner

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2015 0
Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had one more issue after I posted this but I again quit the app and rebooted.

It has not happened since but the weird thing now is that when I click on the creative cloud files

Screen Shot 2015-01-09 at 3.50.22 PM.png

A blank finder window opens at the bottom of my screen. The orientation is odd (to the left) and there are no folders or files in this window. It seems like an error.

Screen Shot 2015-01-09 at 3.51.26 PM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 09, 2015 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This looks like an issue with your Mac. You could try uninstalling the Creative Cloud application and reinstalling.

Thanks

Warner

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 12, 2015 0
Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hm. I am finding that if I manually use the web interface, I can save files to the Cloud and share/collaborate with clients. However, opening up the CC app and clicking on "Open Folder" does nothing. Also, the local Creative Cloud Files folder contains only files from Nov. 11 on, and has stopped syncing since then.

Have uninstalled/reinstalled on both Macs - one running Lion, the other Yosemite (MB Pro, 16G RAM, 500G SSD, Retina). No joy there.

creative-cloud-syncing.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 13, 2015 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you move your Creative Cloud folder to desktop for me,  uninstall Creative Cloud then restart your machine then download the new version of Creative Cloud that was released this morning (UK GMT)?. You can also update from the Creative Cloud application you have already but in this instance I would go about uninstalling your current installation.

Download Adobe Creative Cloud

Please let me know how you get on after doing the above steps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 14, 2015 0
Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Warner,

I'm going to do this after the 1st of the month. I'm in the middle of a pretty heavy edit and any changes to my system always worry me when I have a deadline. The syncing issue has not been a problem since last week so i'm going to keep my fingers crossed the application behaves for the next few weeks. Thanks for the follow up. I'll let you know when this is done.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 14, 2015 0
epokorny LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Warner,

I accidentally clicked the update to the prompt for the CC update on my desktop.

I didn't get a chance to move the folder, un install and reinstall. Either way things seem to have worked the self out and I'm no longer having the problem.

I'll post again if anything changes. Thanks for trying to help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 28, 2015 1