• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does being an annual subscriber to Linkedin Learning mean I am a student

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly I can't afford the monthly cost of Creative Suite, I am just a hobbyist and am now finished Uni and TAFE.  Continual learning is done through Linkedin Learning (Lynda.com).  Is my annual membership to Linkedin Learning going to be enough to get CC at student rates?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the Tafe \ Uni deal is only for the first year anyway, after that it goes back to full price... it's in the very fine print mate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, sorry. Read the Eligibility section here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/education-faq.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When did you finish Uni, though? The page I linked to also says there is a grace period:

"However, after student graduates from school, students receive a grace year on the education price.  After this year is over, the subscription is upgraded to a higher non-education price. The student discount expires and upgrade takes place on contract renewal date after the EDU grace period is over.

"Graduated students will receive an email notification about the upcoming price increase 30 (thirty) days before the contract renewal date. For more information, see Graduation education discount expiry."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines