Downloading Captured svgs from Creative Cloud?

Participant ,
Dec 23, 2018 Dec 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how can i download an svg from creative cloud that was created in adobe capture?, i need the svg file to use outside photoshop etc.. cheers

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 23, 2018 Dec 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your mobile creations that stored in Adobe cloud.

Adobe Creative Cloud

You can access it from above link > Sign in with your Adobe ID( make sure its same as its on your device) > Go through your Mobile creations cloud.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 25, 2018 Dec 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i could not see a single feature on creative cloud that says download captured shapes as single file..... thats why i asked this question.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 25, 2018 Dec 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I use Ai 2015.3 along with AI CC 2019.

As in AI2015.3's interface, Adobe provides an option of accessing mobile creations and CC files directly into the application.

2015.3.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 26, 2018 Dec 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

as mentioned in my original post , i need it outsude of adobe software i just need the svg.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can access it to your Illustrator and then save it to your desktop from there.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also use another way to get Draw/Sketch art to the desktop is to use the Send to Illustrator/Photoshop CC function in the Adobe mobile apps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 27, 2018 Dec 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this query to File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration​ community.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 27, 2018 Dec 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

turns out you can simply export it from the app, would have been easier if this simple info was easily available...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines