• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Early Access CC Download Doesn't include Files and Fonts

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2013 Aug 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received an email saying I have early access to Files and Fonts and to download the new CC desktop app. I did that and installed it but it doesn't include access to Files and Fonts. I retried the download and install several time with the same result. I was logged in to my Adobe CC account. What do I need to do to get Files and Fonts and TypeKit access?

Ron

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 17, 2013 Aug 17, 2013

Hi Ron,

I'm sorry you ran into trouble here. Would you drop Typekit support a line here: support@typekit.com with details? Let us know your Adobe ID and we'll take a look to see what's going on.

Cheers,

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2013 Aug 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ron,

I'm sorry you ran into trouble here. Would you drop Typekit support a line here: support@typekit.com with details? Let us know your Adobe ID and we'll take a look to see what's going on.

Cheers,

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2013 Aug 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I opened the Creative Cloud desktop app after reading an email from Ben at Typekit support today, and now Files gives me access to to option to synch my files to the cloud (YES! This is something that’s very important as I travel to client sites with my laptop and want to access the files I created on my desktop) and Fonts now gives me access to Typekit (outstanding!). Thanks to whomever or whatever solved the problem for me.

This solves my problem.

Ron

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines