Highlighted

Email advice suggests this is live but it is not working

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had an email saying I can now use teh sync facility in adovbe Cloud Desktop app BUT I have tried it and it still says it is "comming soon". Have I got to alter a setting at my end?

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Email advice suggests this is live but it is not working

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had an email saying I can now use teh sync facility in adovbe Cloud Desktop app BUT I have tried it and it still says it is "comming soon". Have I got to alter a setting at my end?

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 28, 2013 0
Explorer ,
Aug 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I quit CC app (OS X) and restated it. Gave me the 'Start Syncing' option.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2013 0
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah i recieved the same email  stating that I qualified for early access to the creative cloud file sync feature but I still can't access the feature from my Creative Cloud desktop application. I've updated to the laest version and tried quitting the application but still just get the coming soon option.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2013 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, pxlpusher72!  Sorry for the delay in responding. I've just confirmed that you have access to the File and Font Sync features. They should be available when you launch the latest Creative Cloud desktop application.

Thanks,
Elba

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 03, 2013 0