• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Email invite not arriving for some collaborators. Files missing in folders.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2015 Jan 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, two issues. 1: Some collaborators do not get email invite at all. 2: The ones who do get the invite say that the folders are empty. No files there. WTF??? I am on iMac, running latest Yosemite, with current version of Creative Cloud. So, hmmm? What is the problem? I really need to be able to collaborate on this project.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2015 Jan 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you tell me in more detail about the missing files and folder issue that your seeing with Creative Cloud?, is this still happening for you?.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2015 Jan 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, @pixelseamstress!  The issue with some collaborators not receiving the email invitation has been resolved.  Please let us know if the issue re-occurs.

As requested by Warner, please provide more detail about the empty shared folder if it's still happening.  Can the collaborators see the folder but no files? Is the folder tagged as a shared folder? On which platforms?

Thanks,
Elba

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines