• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

email says you can now sync...

Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2013 Sep 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I receieved an email stating: "We're happy to announce that you can now sync the files and folders you store in Creative Cloud directly to your desktop with the Creative Cloud desktop app. Also, your membership now includes access to over 700 fonts from Typekit, which can be quickly and easily synced to your computer."

I followed the link only to then get: "

"Coming soon: Syncing fonts to your desktop"

What's up with this??

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you haven't already, go to creative.adobe.com and sign in with your Adobe ID. Download the Creative Cloud application.

If that doesn't work, ask back here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm having the same problem.  This is on a Macintosh, I've uninstalled and re-installed the Creative Cloud Desktop App and still don't have any Font Tab/Options...  I've signed up for early access as well in case it's not yet available.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Kevyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed CC application.  Under the font tab it says coming soon. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2013 Sep 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed CCapplication. Under the font tab it says coming soon. What's up with that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The problem is that Creative Cloud is already installed, the new thing won't appear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got the email that I'm in for early access.  Picked a few fonts on the Typekit site to sync, but Creative Cloud (which I just updated) is still saying "coming soon."  Does reinstalling help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm sorry you ran into trouble here. Would you try signing out and signing back into the Creative Cloud app?

If this doesn't solve the issue, please drop us a line at: support@typekit.com with details and we'll look into it.

Cheers,

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2013 Sep 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. That worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines