• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 207 whenever I try to use any Adobe program

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This evening I tried to use Photoshop for the first time in a couple of months.  It refused to run, saying that it could not contact the Adobe server to verify my subscription.  I tried three times with the same result every time.  I tried disabling my anti-malware program (MalwareBytes) temporarily.  It didn't help.  I then tried running Creative Cloud.  It told me it needed to repair itself and tried to download and run the installer -- but then it gave me "Error 207; The server is currently not responding.  Please try after some time."  

What is wrong and how do I fix it?  

-- Jon W.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jon, Error 207 indicates the Creative Cloud desktop app is unable to contact our server. Great work on disabling Malwarebytes.  You can find additional steps to resolve this error at https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/common-network-connectivity-issues.html.  Please start at the top and verify the network settings. If you manage the network yourself, then please check with your Internet Service Provider the network is using their recommended settings.

For additional information on Error 207, see https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-logs.html#error207.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines