• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 404: Asset not found

Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a library and I am trying to share it with my team. When my team clicks the link or if I try to view my library on the web, it leads me to a page that says "Error 404: Asset not found." How do I get this library to show up and be sharable? The same issue happens when I try this using Ps, Id, and Ai.

TOPICS
Collaboration , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

gif.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to be able to share my library with the 'Get Link' option as there will be many people who will have the option to access the library and I won't necessarily know their email. I'd also like to be able to use the 'View on website' option. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

click the three dots next to the share (3) icon, pick your share settings, copy your link to your clipboard and disseminate as you desire.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's what I've been doing. When someone clicks the link it brings them to the 404 error in their browser.Screen Shot 2021-01-29 at 9.17.38 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check your link for extraneous characters 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There should be none. I've used the 'copy link' button as seen in the picture as well as manually copying and pasting. Are there any other solutions? Thank you,

Screen Shot 2021-01-29 at 11.59.29 AM.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

inspect that clipboard link for errors. also, clear your adobe.com cookies and/or use a different browser with your link.

i don't know of any other solution other than moving the files to another file sharing service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue in Dec 2022- when I share a link to my CC library to my team, they get the Error message 404 asset not found. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what do you get when you try that link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2023 Jul 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you find a solution for this? My team is getting that same Error after sharing link 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2023 Jul 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. Adobe just tossed me around four or five agents and just told me to post it here. It's pretty disappointing their disregard to any of my requests for help. I do not advise anyone to trust Adobe's storage services.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you follow my suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @sofiaperpetua,

We're sorry to hear about your experience. In addition to @kglad suggestions. Could you please share the logs with us via private message? Please share the file with us by uploading it to cloud storage & sharing a link with us to download the file via PM.

Here is the link to generate the logs: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines