• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 500 Internal Server Error - "This asset isn't available right now"

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2018 Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having issues accessing the cloud storage for my Creative Cloud account. When I try to open the assets on the web, I'm getting the Error 500 Internal Server error - This asset isn't available now, try again later. This issue has been going on for a week.

I have cleared browser history (using Safari) deleted cookies and tried using Chrome as my browser. Still I get the error message. I get it when I try to access from the CC icon on my desktop and when I try to access my assets via the Creative Cloud website. I read through several other questions in this forum and I tried going to links that were suggested to check storage or collaboration and the link goes to the error message.

I am able to add files to my CC folder on my desktop and they appear to sync but then I can't see them via the web. Not sure what to do. THX

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2018 Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AAustin,

I've seen this happen when firewall or anti-virus software is blocking access. You might try disabling these temporarily as a test and see if you get the same result.

Does this website open for you? Adobe Creative Cloud

Also, is it possible to test using a different internet connection?

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2018 Sep 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue is on my work computer, so I am not able to disable firewalls (I can discuss with out IT folks, but I need to get complete info first). I have no problem accessing my assets on the web via my home computer (or my phone), so it would seem its an issue with my work machine only. I have the same issue on multiple browsers.

Our IT folks maintain that they have not changed any settings on our internet access/firewall/virus software, but it would seem this has to be the problem. They blame the MACs (their answer to all problems), but I can't see this being related to platform.

Any suggestions on what I can ask them to try to resolve this issue? It will become critical as we migrate our workflow from internal servers to the cloud. THX

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 02, 2018 Sep 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you  able to access your CC files from a Windows machine at work? You could just borrow someone's Windows comp and log on to your CC  account and give it a try.

If you can't do so, let IT know!  It's not a Mac prob!

Obviously they've set up some sort of blocking at work. sigh.

AM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

Is there any update on this issue ? I experiment the same problem with no solution.

I tried on different computer, different network and iphone, same problem: error 500. It seems not to be network issue with IT Team as it doesn't work on my iphone aswell - using cellular network. In my case, what is strange is that I can see the published document for a very short time, then the error appears. Running last versions of OS  (Big Sur) and Browser (Safari/Chrome/Firefox);

I tried to connect/disconnect and remove cache too. I tried to contact chat support, but when it was time to change to a new team "speciliazed" the waiting was too over~ 10 minutes, at work I can't just wait.

Many thanks for a feedback.

Guillaume

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I too am having this issue. Has anyone determined the cause of this? My IT department spent about 90 minutes working on my computer, changing settings and whatnot to no avail. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines