• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error copying file: http:NotFound (404)

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

File sync reports unable to sync several files about every 15 to 30 seconds. Part of the the relevant error data from the log file for one of the files reads as follows.

<error path="/00_Essential_Guide_to/EG_GUM/R726506MSEssentialGuideCh26/ThinkstockPhotos-875866426.psd" description="Error copying file: http:NotFound (404) . . .  type="server_err" code="none" isfilelocal="false"

Not sure how to stop this annoying messages short of turning of sync.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This issue has shifted from annoying to complete failure. The sync process cannot get past the files it cannot sync. So updates are not happening.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled CC app to no avail. All the other collaborators have plenty of space available, so it isn't that issue. It appears to be a server error of some kind.

Meanwhile, I have shifted my project over to Google Drive because I cannot rely on CC and I am under a tight deadline.

This may be my fault. I used the mac terminal command-line (sed) to rename a batch of files sitting in my creative cloud folder. This issue showed up then. Of course, just because the errors started after I issued the command does not prove causation.

I have log files saved off. Someone tell me what to do with them so that I can get syncl moving again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines