• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error server creative cloud - sync. interrupted

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2015 Jun 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I have updated CC to the latest version a couple of days ago, I find myself in a weird situation

the corporate PC works smoothly

but on the one at home, it's impossible to synchronize the assets from the creative cloud app itself

a pop appears showing "Error server creative cloud - Sync. interrupted"

impossible to uninstall the CC app from the control panel of Windows without uninstalling the related apps

Any suggestion on how I could restore the synchronization with the files in the cloud?

thanks a lot

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 19, 2015 Jun 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Daniela,

We are sorry that your experience on your home pc has been less than ideal.  Our engineering team has asked for more info on this issue.

Could you send us your log files so that we can investigate further? Please zip up the entire 'CoreSync' folder at the location below and send it to me at syncforum-communication@adobe.com.

Mac:

/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync

Windows:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync

'Library' on Mac and 'AppData' on Windows are both hidden folders. Please read these pages for help on showing these folders:

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/show-hidden-files-folders-extensions.html (Win)

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html (Mac)

Warmest wishes,

Ashley

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2015 Jun 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Ashley

Thank you for showing up in my rescue

I did locate the folder, but it’s impossible to zip, even after quitting the software that was running from the tray

See error message attached

Additionally I am enclosing a separate screenshot, which seems to suggest a second repository was created, and that in itself might mislead the synchronization process

I am available to collect more data if needed

Best regards

Daniela Previtali

Global Marketing Manager

--

WIBU-SYSTEMS AG

Tel: +49 721 93172-35

Tel: +39 035 066-7070

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 22, 2015 Jun 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Daniela,

would it be possible to set up a call this morning?  I can call you.

Warmest wishes,

Ashley

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2015 Jun 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Ashley

Thank you for your attention to this matter; I am currently on a business trip and will be back on Thu; additionally, best would be late afternoon, like 6pmCET, when I am operative back at home; not sure though if this is possible for you; kindly advise, and if you can accommodate the date in your agenda, you can already send me the instructions on how to connect with you on Thu at 6pmCET

Thank you! Have a great day, Daniela

Daniela Previtali

Global Marketing Manager

--

WIBU-SYSTEMS AG

Tel: +49 721 93172-35

Tel: +39 035 066-7070

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines