• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 'Some files failed to sync' -- 72 files fail repeatedly to sync to server

Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2015 Apr 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am seeing multiple file sync errors -- 72 files currently. I've checked the KB and looked at the usual causes -- it's not odd characters in the filename, excessively long file paths, nor files in use by other apps.

Pausing and restarting the file sync does not resolve the issue. Neither does a full restart of the machine.

Please advise.

[EDIT] - I neglected to mention that this is occurring on a machine running Windows 8.1.

Thanks...

Karen

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 27, 2015 Apr 27, 2015

Hi,

There is not a great deal of information in your very short log file. I got your email. Please follow the steps exactly (without restarting your PC)

1. Close Creative Cloud down fully, make sure there are no Adobe processes running in Task Manager.

2. Go to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync

3. Delete any files than end with .db or .db-shm or .db-wal

4. Re start Creative Cloud

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2015 Apr 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you send me your log files please?

The logs are located at

Mac:

The log file can be found here:

<Mac Hard Drive>/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CloudSync/CoreSync-YYYY-MM-DD.log

(where YYYY-MM-DD indicate the date of the last log)

Note: The Users Library user folder is hidden on starting with 10.7 or later

see http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html

Windows:

The log file can be found here:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\CloudSync\CoreSync-YYYY-MM-DD.log

(where YYYY-MM-DD indicate the date of the last log)

Note: The AppData folder is hidden by default this doc shows how to show it if needed

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/show-hidden-files-folders-extensions.html

Please zip them up and send them to SyncForum-Communication@adobe.com

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2015 Apr 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Warner:

The log files have been sent to SyncForum-Communication@adobe.com, per your request. These log files were found under a path somewhat different from what you suggested:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync

Hope these are what you need. Thanks for any assistance you can offer.

Karen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2015 Apr 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry!, this is my mistake. The correct path was C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync. I got your log files ok by email as well.

It seems that your database has become corrupt for some reason, we will have to delete it and and have Creative Cloud rebuild it. There could be a number of way this could have happened.

Please follow the steps below to fix the issue and get Creative Cloud syncing again.

1. Close Creative Cloud down fully, make sure there are no Adobe processes running in Task Manager.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2015 Apr 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. I have followed your procedure. The PC was rebooted to restart Creative Cloud. The error persists, although it appears that additional files were synced.

I have emailed the new log file to SyncForum-Communication@adobe.com. Please advise.

Karen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2015 Apr 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

There is not a great deal of information in your very short log file. I got your email. Please follow the steps exactly (without restarting your PC)

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2015 May 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Warner...

Thanks again. This issue is resolved -- I have seen no further errors.

Karen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines