• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error uploading video to Cloud

Explorer ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So why can't I upload a video to my cloud files?. video is 247mb and mp4 format. I did upload another video awhile back with NO PROBLEMS!, but now NO CAN DO!

I have made a few attempts to upload, upload file then I tried to sync with NO SUCCESS! i have only used this a few times, but now it's a pain. So is the best way is to create a DVD and ship the thing?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I finally got a partial error code.. "XHR Failure". This happens when I try to upload a video larger then 17 mbs. I also went to Adobe for help... and NOTHING!. they have no clue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rats1,

Does this happen for all mp4 files or only ones from a certain source? Are the mp4 files created from an Adobe product? I was able to upload a 84MB mp4 file successfully.

I think Encore uses mpeg2-dvd files versus mp4 files.  Create a DVD with Adobe Premiere Pro CC and Encore CS6

Did you mean a mpeg2-dvd file? Are you exporting from Premiere Pro CC?

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mp4 & avi ect..   I did manage to upload a few videos under 10mb. Now last year I did manage to upload videos with no problems. I even tried to upload a video that I did upload last year and that one FAILED TOO!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the additional info. Do you know what application created the files you're having difficulties with? I'm wondering if the issue is with the files themselves, since it seemed to work okay for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I tried different sizes of video's avi, mov all with the same results. if it's over 10mb it won't work, So I am giving up trying to use Adobe's Assets my cloud!.

One day I will figure it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK Adobe's, I am once again (at this time, 16:33 May 25th 2018) I am trying another video file @139 mb to see if this works. According to an email I received from Adobe they solved my PROBLEM!. So we will see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AND IT FAILED!. SO ADOBE DID NOT FIX IT!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rats1,

Sorry to hear you're still having difficulties.

A few questions:

• Do you know what application created the files you're having difficulties with? I'm wondering if the issue is with the files themselves.
  • Are you still getting the "XHR Failure" message with the failures?
  • Does it occur regardless of which browser you're using?
  • Does the error occur right away or does it seem like some kind of timeout issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so i tried again to upload via internet "Microsoft Edge" and with the same results. It seems to be a time out, but not sure. It will show progress at the bottom left and then maybe about 5 to 6 minutes then it stops and gives me an error. The browser I use if Google which I never have had any problems. Last year I was able to upload videos without any problems and now...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got this same error today, trying to upload "raw"video footage (.mov) into adobe cloud, first 5 files uploaded successfully, the last one (which is largest 1,5gb) gives the XHR unexpected error. Tried other browser, didn't help. Im using tethered usb connection through my phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to upload Quicktime files with the DNxHR/DNxHD codec, but get the XHR unexpected error. As an experiment, I tried uploading an mp4 of one of the files and it worked. Why would the Creative Cloud not let you upload a file-type that Adobe Media Encoder produces?! Mega.nz is taking them just fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also rec'd error message when I tried to upload a Ps 1.68 GB file. Guess there is a size limit or is something broke with ACC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also get this error when moving a mixed group of jpegs and mpegs into ACC.  None of the individual movies are particularly large (under 100MB) but there's 500+ files.  The progress bar goes all the way across, then just as it finishes, I get the error (XHR Failure) and NONE of the files are uploaded.

Adobe, if this is an upload size issue, you need to address that as a note on the upload page AND within the error.  Right now it's not obvious, but if I'm going to buy 1TB of storage from you in your cloud I am going to put stuff in it, in bulk, and some of it will be large.  Ping me if you need suggestions on which CDN you should be using and how to configure it for large, irregular uploads.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines