Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error with embedded code in Adobe Portfolio

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I try to use embedded code in Adobe Portfolio. I want to embedded a button to sign up for a newsletter. I would like to maintaine that through mailchimp. Mailchimp provides preconfigured code to copy paste to websites. I used the same code with another Webdesigner tool without problem but in Adobe Portfolio I get the message that the code is not correct - but nothing else. 

Is there a way to undertsand why the preconfigured code is not working - I have not so good html skills to verify myself. 

Thanks for any hints. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

If your embed code is not inside an <iframe> it won't work in Portfolio, sorry.  Portfolio does NOT accept embedding via URL or HTML.  See below for details on the Embed Module in Portfolio.

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036483773-Embed-module

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If your embed code is not inside an <iframe> it won't work in Portfolio, sorry.  Portfolio does NOT accept embedding via URL or HTML.  See below for details on the Embed Module in Portfolio.

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036483773-Embed-module

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines