• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting to PSD file to Creative Cloud to use on IPad

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saved a Corel Painter file to PSD format and uploaded to Creative Cloud so I could work on it on my IPad in Procreate. When I downloaded it to my Ipad it was in a flattened PNG format. What is going on here?

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The other software has nothing to do with it Creative Cloud has turned it into a png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why are you sure that Creative Cloud did this, rather than it being a technical limitation in the two apps used?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

By the way, even if it is Creative Cloud, why are you even using it? It isn't a general cloud store, it's to allow collaboration between Adobe apps, and your apps are not relevant. Saying it's a PSD doesn't make it a good use of Creative Cloud. Suggest you examine other cloud solutions for simple file sharing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines