• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Failed to sync because of server error

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting a message saying files failed to sync due to server error.  Have tried al of the fixes but I still keep getting this message. Help please

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Peter,

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. Are you still experiencing this error? Are you seeing it in a browser or within the Creative Cloud app? I have seen instances of this error occurring in the past when collaborating a folder with others and one of the collaborators runs out of space. Once this occurs, anyone which attempts to sync files within the collaborated folder would receive a server error message, not just the collaborator.

You can check if you have collaborated folders by going to this web address: Adobe Creative Cloud

If you do see folders there. that means you have collaborated folders

If you do have collaborated folders, you might want to ensure who ever you are collaborating with has free space:

Adobe Creative Cloud

and recommend that they empty their online archive here:

Adobe Creative Cloud

Hope that helps,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines