• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feature Request - Creative Cloud Sending Links

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2013 Nov 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe, please give the file owner the ability to add a message when Sending the Link to a client.

Why is this important? Well, after attending a Create Now session, I saw how useful it would be to share proofs with clients online instead of via PDFs emailed. So I took the public link and started inserting it into my, more descriptive emails to my clients. However, when viewing the public link, clients cannot see my comments, or comment back.

So now, I have to send a client an email that tells him/her that I will be sharing a file using the other link, and they recieve a generic "XYZ sent you a file through Creative Cloud" message.

I want to practice good customer service with my clients, so please allow me to add a personal message to the sharing link.

Thanks!

Carlos

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 15, 2014 Jan 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please consider adding these feature as well!

1. Can you add a way to specify download location?  When a teammate sends me a project and I download it, they always go to my cluttered download folder.  Having a choice or dialog box would save a lot of headaches.

2. Can you set up a way so CC can remember email addresses or create grouping with emails?  Say "Teammates" and have CC remember and autocomplete email addresses?  Currently I have to memorize them etc. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2014 Oct 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree and would like to add that I don't particularly like that the email sent to the client is from adobe and signed by the creative cloud team. I'd much prefer for it to be either unsigned and minimally branded by adobe or fully customizable to reflect my own branding. That would be awesome and make it look more like I personally and directly sent it to them. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2014 Oct 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Shane Russell - You can copy the link from the Send Link dialog and put it into an email you write.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines