• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File and Font Sync

Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2013 Nov 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A day ago, my file and font sync in the Creative Cloud desktop app stoped functioning on two seperate computers saying "file and font syncing is off."  I've turned it back on several times, only to have it turn itself off monments later.

I am running OS X 10.9

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2013 Nov 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing has happenned to me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2013 Nov 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for me. Started about a week ago. It tries 3 times with a quick flash of "Unable to Sync" inbetween each attempt & then turns itself off.

Windows 7 64

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2013 Dec 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only way I got things working was to clear all the files in my Creative Cloud directory local AND in the cloud. This meant logging and removing/archiving files Adobe had storied cloud side. Chalking up to corrupt file or bad file name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2013 Dec 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue.  I run CC on both my iMac and MacBook Pro - issue is only happening on my iMac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to solve this issue. Here are the steps I took:

1. Turn file and type syncing off
  2. Logout of Creative Cloud Desktop app
  3. Quit and relaunce the CC Desktop app
  4. Sign back in
  5. Turn file and fony syncing back on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this issue as well - started about a week or two ago. I don't use the file sync often since I've had more problems with it than it's worth, but I would like to have access to TypeKit font syncing. I followed the steps listed by aaronquigley, but unfortunately have not had any luck getting it up and running again.

The problem only occurs on my Mac (10.8.5) - everything seems to work fine on my Windows 7 machine...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 05, 2013 Dec 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not been able to get File sync enabled on OS X 10.9.  The window says "Coming Soon".  WTF!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This feature is preview/beta mode. You need to sign up for 'early access'. https://creative.adobe.com/earlyaccess

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I need to sign up for a beta program to use a service that Adobe openly adverised as being a benfit of Creative Cloud?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Disingenuous indeed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines