• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File disappeared after restoring from archive

Explorer ,
Mar 01, 2016 Mar 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I was looking for some premiere pro that I found in the archive tabs on the cloud. I selected them, the clicked restore.. it says that they were restored successfully, but, they are no where to be found.. and those were the last 2 i really need.

any help, tip would be greatly appreciated.

thx

MP

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 02, 2016 Mar 02, 2016

I had clearly stated in my post that they were GONE after clicking RESTORE... so no they are not there.

I was able to find them, by accident I must say.. I had a premiere 9 folder in the archive folder, and when I restored it, they miraculously appeared.. SO I'm assuming those were made before the 2015 major update and they were put under the 2014 version.

there should be a cleaner way to 1. let us know what is inside those archived folder in the assets and 2. indicate the path where they were res

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2016 Mar 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please visit assets.adobe.com , and then check if you see the files in the archived folder , if yes kindly restore them again .

Let us know if that helps !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 02, 2016 Mar 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had clearly stated in my post that they were GONE after clicking RESTORE... so no they are not there.

I was able to find them, by accident I must say.. I had a premiere 9 folder in the archive folder, and when I restored it, they miraculously appeared.. SO I'm assuming those were made before the 2015 major update and they were put under the 2014 version.

there should be a cleaner way to 1. let us know what is inside those archived folder in the assets and 2. indicate the path where they were restored to...

Regards,

Marc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines