• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File Icon error

Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed CC 2018 versions of Premiere Pro , After Effects and Photoshop. 

My problem is that the .psd files and .aep files are saved in my computer with the icons of Photoshop and After Effects instead of the PSD file icon and the AEP file icon. Recently .prproj files also had the same problem, But it resolved automatically. I will attatch a image to show what I am talking about. Please help me as soon as possible...

Regards

Screenshot (26).png

 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please Edit you post to remove the Attached screen shot and Include it in the body of the text of your post.

You do that by Clicking the "More..." link at the bottom of your post, Selecting "Edit Message" and then use the "Insert Photos" icon in the tool bar at the top of the Post/Reply/Edit dialog box like this.

2020-06-07 19_13_42-Camera Raw Brush tool problem - Adobe Support Community - 11189555.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sir, Did you get it ? Please tell me what to do...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes you placed the screen shot in with the text of your post but I do not have a solution for you.

I do have a question.

How, Why did you install the 2018 versions of these programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My laptop does not support the newer ones,

I installed these in 2018 and tried updating to the newer ones but my laptop doesn't support it, so I'm using these...

Please try again and tell me if you get any solutions...😔😔

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sir, did you get any solutions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines