• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File permissions problems

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2015 Feb 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on my work computer and home computer. When I continue to work from home after a session at work the file permissions are changed. The localhost gives me the following error messages: "Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: Permission denied in Unknown on line 0 Fatal error: Unknown: Failed opening required '/Users/andersblume/Sites/Creative Cloud Files/musik/admin/artist_ny.php' (include_path='.:') in Unknown on line 0"

What to do about that??

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 23, 2015 Feb 23, 2015

Work on what? On what system? You need to be much more specific.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Work on what? On what system? You need to be much more specific.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh yes, both computers are Mac with the latest OS. I'm working with Dreamweaver on a local Apache server and a local MySql-server. Always when continue to work on this files and continue to from home after a session at work I have to change file permissions in order to continue. The same thing the other way round!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, have you actually matching permissions on your server for local and remote users? Once files are handled through a web server, even locally, the server's rules override the local file system ones. Seems to me your problem is actually there somewhere. As a minor, I'd check the HTDocs defaults, both for the actual file system folder and the server's virtual directory...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I  don't completly understand what you are talking about. But, earlier I use'd Dropbox for the same purpose. I  never had this kind of problems and haven't changed any settings on my local or remote webservers or file systems. And if I work with for example TextWrangel with the files I don,t have this problems. So, my conclusion is, CC is doing something with my files that I do not want.

And how and where do I check the "HTDocs defaults"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2015 Mar 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Just to add to this thread, it sounds like your local server is changing permissions on your Creative Cloud folder.  Please ensure that your local servers are set not to change permissions on files or folders.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2015 Mar 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The local server is a Apache, delivered with the Macs that I use. I had never made any settings on this servers and don't know how to do it, can you help??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2015 Mar 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I can have a look at your log files to make sure there is nothing wrong with file sync.

You can find them in the following locations:

Mac:

/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync

Windows:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync

'Library' on Mac and 'AppData' on Windows are both hidden folders. Please read these pages for help on showing these folders:

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/show-hidden-files-folders-extensions.html (Win)

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html (Mac)

Please send upload them to Creative Cloud and send me a link at harress@adobe.com

If I am unable to find any issues with Creative Cloud file sync I may not be able to help your issue, I would suggest trying Creative Cloud on another computer to rule out issues on your server.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines