• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File section in team plan out of service

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2015 Mar 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am part of a team plan subscription in the creative cloud, my File section says it is:

This page is temporarily unavailable. We'll be back soon.

Why is this so, it has been like this for days and when I checlk the status page it says everything is in order.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to confirm the url you are visiting. It should be https://assets.adobe.com.

If you are still seeing this message please clear your browser cache and cookies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cleared the cache and cookies and no luck, also double checked the url and it is correct. Still not working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2015 Mar 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which operating system and browser versions are you using? Is anyone else on your team experiencing the same issue? What happens if you try with a different browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines